WELCOME TO MELBOURNE AUDIOLOGY CENTRE!
Melbourne Audiology Centre is a privately owned and fully independent hearing centre, providing services to clients in metropolitan Melbourne.
Melbourne Audiology Centre’s mission is to provide our clients with the best quality of hearing care and the latest hearing device solutions from a choice of leading manufacturers.
Melbourne Audiology Centre is dedicated to providing the community with a wide range of hearing services including:
- Full diagnostic assessments for adults & children from 5 years
- Auditory Processing Disorder Assessments (7+ years)
- Comprehensive tinnitus assessment with a full diagnostic hearing test
- Pre-employment testing
- Industrial Screening
- Aviation hearing assessments
- Hearing aid consultations & adjustments
- Accredited to provide full subsidised (FREE) hearing tests for eligible Pensioner and Veterans Affairs cardholders under the Commonwealth Hearing Services Program
- Accredited to provide fully subsidised (FREE) or part - subsidised hearing aids to eligible Pensioner and Veterans Affairs cardholders under the Commonwealth Hearing Services Program
- WorkCover registered. Successful workcover hearing loss claimants can receive (FREE) hearing aids
- Tinnitus Management
- Neuromonics Tinnitus Treatment
- TV listening devices for the hearing impaired
- Custom made ear plugs for swimming and hearing protection
- IPOD/MP3 Custom ear plugs
- Fast & reliable hearing aid repairs – some even while you wait
- Hearing aid batteries
Melbourne Audiology Centre is independently owned, enabling us to offer solutions from any of the leading hearing aid manufacturers.
Please Call 9415 5858 or 1300 761 021 to schedule an appointment.