We offer a comprehensive range of hearing tests for adults and children over 5 years of age.
- Audiometry measures your hearing levels and type of hearing loss
- Speech audiometry measures your ability to understand speech at various levels
- Speech in noise testing measures your ability to understand words when there is background noise present
- Tympanometry measures how your eardrum is moving
- Acoustic reflexes test measures a reflex of a small muscle in your ear to loud sounds
- Otoscopic examination inspection of your ear canal and eardrum
At the end of your tests, we will give you a full explanation of your hearing tests results. If we have identified a hearing loss, we will discuss your options and make some recommendations and answer all of your questions.
Melbourne Audiology Centre can also provide audiological services for the following:
- Pre-employment tests
- Industrial screening
- Police hearing tests
- Aviation (CASA) hearing assessments
- Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) hearing assessments